18.7.08

Imaginary night out.



It was a stubbornly still night
as no movement was in sight.

slow..ly counting & hearing my own steps,
I moved on that passive road
towards that lake edge, where
often, I forget myself till daylight.

To my greetings and bowing
a gentle breeze was its response.

It offered me the regular reserved rock
on whose cool surface I layed my back.
My eyes were suddenly snatched by
the diamonds sprinkled on the lovely lonely lake,
but, those were the possession of the vast above.

I wished to claim some to my name and
shot an arrow of desire to
the central huge white round pearl
as a sincere request...

I am unsure whether it granted or
rejected my application, since down came
a brief, sweetest and purest drizzle, stealing
the treasure from the lake, but springing it alive;
The till now drowsy trees... were up, performing
a rippling orchestra on the watery depth.
the dull muddy rocks around, were gleeing when cleansed;
my own moist clothes invited the passing cold and
a shivery pleasance took birth.
and the crimson sky slowly announced the sun's arrival to Me and My Lovely Lake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.